The family came, and the family done gone.
In the week long visit I gained a whopping 10 pounds (although every delightful morsel was well worth the flub). We dined at a slew of great restaurants, and I wish I had been able to go to some of the hot spots that I missed (school, it trumps). Food is just so durn amazing - nothing beats it… especially when you share the meal with the folks you love.
Restaurants I got to stuff my face at:
- Queen of Sheba (always a treat)
- Slappy Cakes (a first for me! Please go)
- McMenamins (trying different beers is a delight)
- Tasty n Sons (such a good breakfast)
- Little Big Burger (the fries are beyond addicting)
- Eat Pizza (some pizza joint off of 20th and Morrison)
- Zips (favorite fast food joint in E. WA - Mountain of Tarter)
- Food carts (sadly, I didn’t get the names… they weren’t worth it
Restaurants I wish I could have gone to:
- Pine State Biscuits
- Irving Street Kitchen
I will miss my family, the boys were cute, the Uncle’s silly, and the Aunt’s beautiful.
- eflsm posted this